Role: Operations Coordinator
Location: Glinton Peterborough
Industry: Planning for Electrical Division
Are you a well- organised individual with excellent planning skills who is looking to join successful and motivated team?
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Company benefits
- Career progression opportunities available
- Job security within a stable and successful business going through a period of planned and sustained growth
MCS is looking for Operations Coordinators to join its Peterborough offices, based in Glinton, to provide efficient scheduling and planning to its engineers to ensure delivery to the customer.
This role is for someone who has a high-level attention to detail, is process-driven and proactively looks to effectively communicate with both internal and external contacts to achieve its goal of delivering to the customer through team working.
McIntyre Compliance Services is a trusted compliance safety company carrying out tests / services to make sure customers properties are safe and meet current legislations. We currently maintain, service and repair over 70000 housing association and local authority properties across the UK.
- Effectively scheduling of engineers to cover reactive and servicing jobs across a customer contract through outlined booking processes and the use of a job management system.
- Ensure allocated jobs with engineers are completed and the scheduling process is properly closed out.
- Escalate any scheduling issues or concerns to the Team Leader who will be able to address with the engineer, or in liaison with the Contract Manager and/or customer.
- Support the contract with administrative tasks as required, such as billing, producing WIP reports to maintain the job management system ensuring all records are accurate and status updates progressed.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Solid understanding of planning systems, considering geographical locations to schedule engineers as efficiently as possible.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as our servicing engineers will be relying on you to share key information on a day-to-day basis.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task whilst maintaining a high attention to detail.
In return for your commitment and expertise, you will get:
- A base salary between £21,675 - £ 22,800 depending on experience,
- Ongoing career development opportunities,
- 22 days holiday allowance + UK Bank Holidays
We are a company that promotes work life balance, our employees have access to great benefits package including employee assistance program, wellbeing app, mental health support, employee discount scheme, death in a service insurance, company pension scheme.
Apply today If this sound like a right opportunity for you! Don't hesitate to get in touch with our recruitment team if you need more details.