Role: Business Development Manager
Location: North London / Essex
Are you a well- organised individual with excellent communication skills who is looking to join successful and motivated team?
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Company benefits
- Career progression opportunities available
- Job security within a stable and successful business going through a period of planned and sustained growth
MCS is looking for a Business Development Manager to drive regional sales for all MCS building compliance service lines. The role will proactively market and sell the benefits of MCS to new and growth of existing customers. The role is a consultative sales approach focused on ensuring potential customers understand and are supported in achieving high standards of building compliance. The successful person will be able to identify the needs and requirements of the customer to promote the Company’s approach to solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction for both parties; the goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing MCS to achieve long-term success.
McIntyre Compliance Services is a trusted compliance safety company carrying out tests / services to make sure customers properties are safe and meet current legislations. We currently maintain, service and repair over 70000 housing association and local authority properties across the UK.
- Identify and scope new sales opportunities within region utilizing existing and new customer base
- Develop and manage a wide client base within own region
- Direct responsibility for ensuring opportunities become agreed T&C’s involving the operations team, within agreed delivery model
- Develop a deep knowledge base of the compliance sector and opportunities for development within
- Team monthly/YTD revenue recognition reporting, and presentation of sales pull through.
- Develop trusted relationships with a portfolio of clients to maintain engagement and ongoing collaboration.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements, creating action plans and achievable timescales to manage expectations and delivery.
- Acting as the voice of the customer within the business
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner through agreed communication platforms.
- Having a Health and Safety mindset, looking at possible risks associated with the role and reporting any issues promptly to support the ongoing safety of self and others.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Proven ability to grow customer base and revenue within a similar sector
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels
- Commercially-minded - knowing when to pursue avenues of work to benefit both the customer and MCS
- Proactive in processes to be a forward-thinker to meet the needs of the customer, taking ownership when issues arise and knowing who is appropriate to involve to resolve
- Creative and innovative towards new ways of working with a continuous improvement mindset
In return for your commitment and expertise, you will get:
- A base salary of £45,000 plus annual car allowance,
- Ongoing career development opportunities,
- 22 days holiday allowance + UK granted Bank Holidays
We are a company that promotes work life balance, our employees have access to great benefits package including employee assistance program, wellbeing app, mental health support, employee discount scheme, death in a service insurance, company pension scheme.
Apply today If this sound like a right opportunity for you! Don't hesitate to get in touch with our recruitment team if you need more details.