Salary: £33,500 – £40,000 per annum
Location: You can be based anywhere in those regions and surrounding areas within 60-minute travel: Peterborough / Spalding / Northamptonshire / Birmingham /Coventry / Oxford
MCS is recruiting for skilled Electrical Test & Inspection Engineers capable of carrying out electrical testing, inspections and repairs across social housing.
McIntyre Compliance Services is a trusted compliance safety company carrying out tests / services to make sure customers properties are safe and meet current legislations. We currently maintain, service and repair over 70000 housing association and local authority properties across the UK.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Carry out EICRs
- Complete all relevant reports and certification associated with inspection and testing
- Conduct remedial works as part of the inspection where appropriate
- Work a minimum of 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday (8.00am-5.00pm) with the opportunity to work after 5.00pm and at the weekends
The ideal candidate will have:
- Up-to-date qualifications with current standard BS7671
- 18th Edition
- City and Guilds level 2 & 3 Electrical Installations
- City & Guilds 2391
- Previous electrical experience, lighting and wiring
- An understanding of Health and Safety Regulations within the workplace
- A full UK driving licence
- A good level of IT literacy
In return for your commitment and expertise, you will be offered:
- A salary of £33,500 – £38,000 per annum (depending on experience) with realistic £40,000 – £45,000 per annum with overtime, travel time
- Overtime paid at x1.5 of your wage
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- A company vehicle and a fuel card
- Phone and Tablet
- Full test equipment and power tools
- 22 days of holiday allowance plus any UK bank holidays (30 -31 days in total)
We are a company that promotes work life balance, our employees have access to great benefits package including employee assistance program, wellbeing app, mental health support, employee discount scheme, death in a service insurance, company pension scheme.
Apply today If this sound like a right opportunity for you! Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our recruitment tam if you need more details (email@example.com)
* McIntyre Compliance Services Ltd is not licenced to be a sponsor for the candidates from outside the UK. All candidates for this job must have right to work.