Are you a team player with a high-level attention to detail, who is looking to join successful and motivated team?
MCS [McIntyre Compliance Services] is looking for a Business Support Administrator to join its Peterborough offices, based in Glinton, Peterborough. In this role you will be a first point of contact for all upcoming works, raising the orders and supporting the Fire and Electrical Operation teams.
This role is for someone who is process-driven and proactively looks to effectively communicate with both internal and external contacts to achieve its goal of delivering to the customer through the teamwork.
McIntyre Compliance Services is a leading national supplier of electrical, fire safety and security services for the Social Housing sector. The Company’s purpose is to be the trusted partner for compliance safety services in the social housing sector. Now is a great time to join our team whether beginning your career or bringing your skills as an experienced administrator. McIntyre Compliance Services over the last few years has been through a lot of change and growth, not just in size but also with the skills, knowledge and experience being introduced into the business.
- Raising all new incoming orders and any Service Orders as required on the job management system, working across various Contracts for Fire and Electrical Operational Teams
- Reviewing and action all returned work orders, being able to determine if any further works are required.
- Preparing completed works for invoicing, ensuring all costs have been captured
- Escalating any issues or concerns to the Team Leader who will be able to address these with the appropriate Contract Manager and/or Customer.
- Supporting the Business with administrative tasks as required, producing WIP reports to maintaining the job management system ensuring all records are accurate and status updates progressed.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Attention to detail, as you will be working across several Contracts.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel in particular).
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- Preferred NVQ level 2 or 3 in Business and Administration.
- Strong experience in preparing orders for invoicing from a similar service/reactive engineer environment.
In return for your commitment and expertise, you will get:
- A base salary between £20,800 – £ 22,800 per annum depending on experience
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- Online discount programme, birthday gift
- Employee Assistance Program, including a 24-hour wellbeing helpline
- Death in a service, benefit at 2x annual salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- 30-day holiday allowance (including bank holidays)
We look forward to receiving your application but if you have any questions regarding the role, please do not hesitate to contact the Recruitment Team (email@example.com).