Are you a first-class communicator with a good understanding of general business strategies who can build long-standing and successful relationships with the clients? Would you like to join a successful and motivated team?
MCS is looking for a Business Development Manager to join its Peterborough offices, based in Glinton. In this role you would be responsible for the regional business development of all services and promotion of the MCS value proposition.
McIntyre Compliance Services (‘MCS’) is a leading national supplier of electrical, fire safety and security services for the Social Housing sector. The Company’s purpose is to be the trusted partner for compliance safety services in the social housing sector. Now is a great time to join our team whether beginning your career or bringing your skills as an experienced administrator. McIntyre Compliance Services over the last few years has been through a lot of change and growth, not just in size but also with the skills, knowledge and experience being introduced into the business.
- Assist regional management and the Business Development Director in devising and implementing the regional sales strategy, budget and action plans to include strategic marketing, competitor analysis and promotion of MCS’s value proposition.
- The development of a wide range of new business streams across multiple sectors identified within the business’s Sales Strategy.
- Cross-selling additional services wherever possible.
- Record and maintain accurate CRM data and use to produce sales pipelines and report activity to support with commercial forecasting
- High level account management and development of key relationships.
- Assist in the delivery of sales and marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the development of estimating strategies, quoting and the provision of schedules of rates etc.
- Assist the Bid Team in tendering and delivery of bid submissions, interviews and presentations.
- To instigate Marketing and Telemarketing initiatives and campaigns, seminars
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Located within maximum 5-hour commute within Peterborough
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Negotiation competence & client oriented
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Problem solving capability
- Analytical focus
- Presentation and delivery skills
- Strong IT skills
- Calm under pressure and able to multitask
- Extensive industry experience
- Educated to degree level is desirable but not a necessity
- Business to business service solutions and sales experience
- Recognised industry qualifications are desirable but not a necessity
In return for your commitment and expertise, you will get:
- Base salary: £40k with OTE potential to reach £60/£70k
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- Car or car allowance
- Fully expensed travel
- Online discount programme, birthday gift
- Employee Assistance Program, including a 24-hour wellbeing helpline
- Death in a service, benefit at 2x annual salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- 30-day holiday allowance (including bank holidays)
We look forward to receiving your application but if you have any questions regarding the role, please do not hesitate to contact the Recruitment Team (email@example.com).